Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If you are wondering why we are the nygarrtts, it's because Chris has just accepted a job on Long Island NY, and we will be moving at the end of the summer. I had no intentions of ever leaving Florida, but Chris got a"golf job"...... so you know, we are moving to NY.

See that one picture up there of all of us? It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to do that. I don't know how good I will be at this.

3 comments:

heidiram said...

Yeah Kim. Welcome to the land of Blog. It's a lot of fun. I just saw your link on Stacy's blog.

Myndie said...

Hi Kim! I saw your link on Stacy's blog too...sad to see you go...if you need any help with the blogging stuff, let me know:)

heidiram said...

Um . . . yeah. And I am wondering what has happened to your updates. I think I have just found someone that is better than me at the non-frequent updating. J/K